Happy Easter! I just saw your blog for the first time this morning. Shelby and I are spending a quiet morning while Grampa sleeps in. I don't want to wake him up with the vacuum cleaner, and anyway Shelby doesn't like the vacuum any better than Bean does.
I'm glad that your operation went well. I'm sure that you'll be feeling very well again soon.
I hope that all 3 of you girls have a wonderful Easter and that you enjoy your Easter treats. After church on Sunday we are having an Easter egg hunt outside the church. Hopefully it will have stopped snowing by then!
I'd love to see a picture of your artwork on your blog and if you think about it, you could maybe send me some new fridge art. You do such lovely work.
3 comments:
Sweety, your blog looks great. I'm so proud of you! I look forward to seeing all kinds of pictures and posts of your adventures. Love Daddy.
i love it
Meme
Beautiful Bel!
Happy Easter! I just saw your blog for the first time this morning. Shelby and I are spending a quiet morning while Grampa sleeps in. I don't want to wake him up with the vacuum cleaner, and anyway Shelby doesn't like the vacuum any better than Bean does.
I'm glad that your operation went well. I'm sure that you'll be feeling very well again soon.
I hope that all 3 of you girls have a wonderful Easter and that you enjoy your Easter treats. After church on Sunday we are having an Easter egg hunt outside the church. Hopefully it will have stopped snowing by then!
I'd love to see a picture of your artwork on your blog and if you think about it, you could maybe send me some new fridge art. You do such lovely work.
Love, Nana
Post a Comment